Marker 101 Quiz
Do you know what type of marker is most used around the globe? Do you know the difference between a permanent and temporary mark? Test your knowledge about markers with our quick quiz by simply answering each true or false question.
- Ink Markers are the most commonly-used type of marker in the world. True or False?
- Industrial markers are also known as office supply markers. True or False?
- Solid paint markers are ideal for use on both smooth and extremely rough surfaces. True or False?
- Liquid paint markers typically dry in more than a minute and leave brighter, more durable marks than ink markers. True or False?
- Welding markers are typically comprised of soapstone and welders’ pencils. True or False?
- Marking life is the duration of time a mark is legible. True or False?
- Temporary marks created by industrial markers are designed to be removed with soap and water. True or False?
- Removable marks can be quickly and easily washed off of any non-porous surface without ghosting or leaving a residue. True or False?
- Permanent marks are designed to be long-lasting and easily removed. True or False?
- Low Corrosion markers have been tested and approved to be low in chlorides, halogens, and other corrosion causing chemicals. True or False?
So how did you do?