- Three different forms for easy use and application: paste, aerosol, and stick
- Working temperature: to 1800å¡ F (982å¡ C)
- Lubricates and protects nuts and bolts, making disassembly easy, even after years of service
- Resists galling, rust and corrosion so your metal parts won't freeze up
- Copper material is easy to use in most general applications
- Made in U.S.A.
For Use On
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene (CAS# 98-82-8), Ethylbenzene (CAS# 100-41-4), Benzene (CAS# 71-43-2), and Naphthalene (CAS# 91-20-3), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Toluene (CAS# 108-88-3), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov